By the way, you are a big supporter of my father, but why do you fight sometimes.Jamil Bhai asked the opposite question.

By the way, you are a big supporter of my father, but why do you fight sometimes.Jamil Bhai asked the opposite question. 














And you are the enemy of your father.It simply came to our notice then.Jamil Bhai replied,he was talking as if he was a big two year old child.Come on, big one, he's just talking nonsense, he's got a habit of never talking properly. 



It simply came to our notice then.  What is the point of benefits, Jamil Mian, it is just a matter of time, everything has changed. "Why are the cranes silent? "All this is the work of people like your father and Alia's father. 



This is what makes the war go wrong.


What is going on against the British will not be a war.Aman also expressed her opinion and jameel  brother laughed out loud. You are right.After everyone has eaten, send me food too.



The dead voice of Israr Mian came.  The big uncle had an invitation somewhere, so he had gone with his guests and now Israr mian Ben was fasting and waiting for food.  "Please work with zara mir too, Israr Mian Sahib, should I decorate your boat and send it before the family." Graeme Boa replied angrily.  



But when my uncle calls him Israr Mian, how sincere and equal is his status. Go.Why don't everyone think of Israr Mian? "Oh israr mian.Let's go  She said to herself and finished her meal and hurried upstairs.Jameel bhai was looking at him with the same upside down eyes, his heart was pounding.  



He did not even eat in peace.  


Coming to her bed, she calmly rolled up the books and lay down on the pillow so that the light of the street bulb was falling directly on the book.When the stairs hit, he looked back.Jamil Bhai was coming."I thought I would take your exam today."He sits next to her. I know everything. 



Don't waste your time.Don't worry if you fail.Come again next year."Alia said with a big tear.They came to teach me. "Will my time be wasted by teaching you, Aaliyah? Think about how much you have disturbed me by saying such things. If you can't love me, don't hurt me." Jamil Bhai  So she also shook them. 



You are not ashamed when you say such things.Have you forgotten Chhmi.She lives with you in your house.I know everything.Jamil bhai bowed his head, you know, that's fine.Let me tell you, in my old age, I have never been so fond of Chhami, I want her but like a sister. 



You know, Dad  I laid this house behind politics but I was not ready to lay it down. I read how to go.  The condition of the house had deteriorated. All these expenses were borne by Chhami. I will never forget, but she began to misunderstand me and I could not understand her due to fear. 



Make fun of himBegan to explain it.  


Despite pity for Jamil Bhai, he did not give up.What can I do now.He asked.Marry her, Jamil Bhai. She loves you.Wedding. I didn't know that you hated me so much. Alia. I didn't love anyone but you. Look here, Alia.He grabbed her both hands and then  I put my head in my lap.  



There was a world of extreme helplessness."Where can you go? Alia Begum, today Aman, Crane Hua and Manjhli were telling the girl that you will always be in this house.Who was saying, who are all those who say?"Alia pushed Jamil Bhai out of bed like crazy.  


Apkinternet.com


Who can force me? I am not Tehmina Apa.All grown-ups.  Jameel Bhiya looked at his red bhabhu's grass in amazement and then slipped away from his red bhabhu by slipping away.Don't even give the key. 



                      •Next Parat•

Post a Comment

If you have any doubts.please let me know

Previous Post Next Post