Najma phu phi came with her lots of luggage.

Najma phu phi came with her lots of luggage.They only met with big mud and ignored everyone.  














Alia had seen him for the first time in her consciousness.The remnants of bhanu were shining like the moon of the first date, were scattered and the real form could not be recognized due to make-up.  



We had forgotten everything, and in the morning, after grooming, we hugged the jazz of our late mother, who was wearing a scarf and looked very beautiful.Najma Phu Phi didn't give her a lift but she was the one who was going.He knew that his mother and older aunt Najma would take care of him.  



Jamil Bhai was sitting quietly in his iron chair, he was the one who went to pick him up at the station.The older children had gone somewhere after the morning prayers."There are other people in Najma's aunt's house," Jamil Bhaya reminded her.  



Maybe he felt bad that he didn't say a word to alia and her mother. 


I'm watching, I'm tired of traveling so much, where are the big brothers. They must have gone to spoil their politics somewhere and you are reading something to alia. I am. 



Alia replied softly -Good!  Good!  Najma's aunt had a look of disgust on her face...And what are you doing jamil mian? I'm just doing my BA," he asked the prisoner.Jamil Bhai replied.Wow, what happens only with BA, the addict remains ignorant, a little education is dangerous. 



If you have to do it, you have to do MABT. I can do MA in Urdu for everyone who is ignorant.That's right, I will also do MA in English someday.Isn't that theirs too.Or are you ashamed?He did not write me a single letter.  



Najma phu phi used to address her mother but she kept making betel leaves as if she had never heard of it.Alia's heart sank.That is, even his father's sister considers him guilty.He wanted Najma to cut his tongue.It is good that Aman did not answer her question.  



Oh well, have you read or not?"At the expression of Jhami's intense love, he slapped her on the seat.  Chhami bowed her head in embarrassment.She looked very embarrassed by the feeling of ignorance.  



Now I have to work here, so I.


Will just start teaching jhami from tomorrow.The poor girl remained ignorant and no one paid attention. It is unfortunate for this family that no girl has come out educated.  Phu Phi also counted Alia among the ignorant. 



So still you put my towel, soap, etc. in the bathroom, just wash your hands and think of celebrating Eid. ”Najma  He ran towards her.Today, he had completely ignored Jamil Bhai. He did not look at her even once, as if showing that this adornment is for you.No, it's for approval.  



Kariman Boa made tea for Najma's aunt and put it on the throne neatly and then she started cooking soybeans.Soybeans used to ripen according to the manna in Eid, but now those days are gone.May Allah give wisdom to the elders.  Everyone lay down.  



The Yemeni wind was blowing while cooking the yolks of soybeans.Say loudly,You also change your clothes, my dear alia, then the people of the neighborhood will start coming and going, what will they say when they see it.You haven't even made new clothes.



I didn't take any time, big girl.He said softly.Jamil Bhai was looking at you with big complaining eyes ... I will change my clothes now.She got up to go to her room.Najma Phu Phi had come from the bathroom and sat down to drink tea. 



As she climbed the stairs, she turned around and saw shakeel eating betel and entering the house with a necklace around her neck.  He snatched the necklace from his throat and hid it in his fist.alia changed her clothes and sat quietly in her room.  



Will you not meet alia.


jamil bhai also came upstairs.The children and traders in the street had made a fuss. He went to the window. Then will not Eid be met? Yes, then I am not the enemy. 



I will give you something  I don't understand.It simply came to our notice then.For the sake of God, Jamil Bhai, don't do these crooked things, good people -Become  I'm not interested in love.Men and women who are cheating on each other love me harder than them?  Is .  



Did you find any books on the subject in my father's library? Jamil bhaya looked at him in a big way.Yes, I found it in the library, the key of which is not given to you. Not loudly,Jamil bhaya was getting serious at once.Yes, I am getting so close to you. If you do not support me, I will not be able to do anything in the world.  



Jamil bhai kamna tamtama gaya.  


She would have peeled off her eyes.  Alia nodded.At that time he was feeling what would happen if he did not get shelter from the eyes of jamil bhai."If I love someone else, you will.all lies.A woman cannot live without loving a man. 



According to tradition, a man is born from the first.Jamil bhaya got excited.Well, now I understand that he laughed for a moment.This man deceives the woman because he must have remembered the pain of Hazrat Adam's first. 



Jamil bhaya also did not agree with him.They laughed but then became serious.You are mine. I will do everything in my life. I am not the temple that killed tehmina." Then he started whispering. 



The temple is in bombay. 


He is a member of the Communist party. He is currently in prison.She was staring blankly at jamil bhai's mouth.  How fast the things of the past strike the human mind.  



I will dedicate my whole life to you, alia. Believe me, alia, I will do everything for you, but if you do not accompany me in the journey of life, I will get tired and I will not be able to do anything.He has looked carefully at Jameel Bhai, no matter what.



                      •Next Parat•


Post a Comment

If you have any doubts.please let me know

Previous Post Next Post