Royal couple's visit to Pakistan Who designed Princess Kate's dress?

 Royal couple's visit to Pakistan Who designed Princess            Kate's dress? 

 

 













Open link

Click Here

On the night of October, when the British royal couple arrived in the Pakistani capital Islamabad on a five- day visit, Princess Kate was dressed in a light blue dress. 


Social media druggies likened her outfit to Lady Diana's outfit and praised the simplicity of her outfit.


 So far, Princess Kate has been seen wearing Pakistani dress (shalwar kameez). 


The BBC had an exclusive interview with a developer of costumes designed for Princess Kate, which revealed that Princess Kate was wearing clothes made by further than one developer during her visit to Pakistan. 


Developer Mahin from Karachi, Pakistan"I am proud to have designed clothes for so numerous celebrities,"Khan told the BBC. And moment Princess Kate is wearing a suit I designed."

 

"I made Benazir Bhutto's green shirt and white dupatta, which is still worn by her statue in the Madame Tussauds Museum in London,"Maheen said.


 In addition, I made a lot of clothes for Begum Aga Khan from Jaima."I do my job with passion,"he said.


 I'm veritably happy to design clothes for Princess Kate. During her visit to Pakistan, Princess Kate will wear dresses made by numerous contrivers. 


Developer Mahin Khan from Karachi, Pakistan, told the BBC “ I'm proud to have designed clothes for so numerous celebrities. 


Are And moment Princess Kate is wearing a suit I designed."



I made Benazir Bhutto's green shirt and white dupatta, which is still worn by her statue in the Madame Tussauds Museum in London,"Maheen said.


 In addition, I made a lot of clothes for Begum Aga Khan from Jaima."I do my job with passion,"he said. 


I'm veritably happy to design clothes for Princess Kate. During her visit to Pakistan, Princess Kate will wear dresses made by numerous contrivers. 

 

"As far as my clothes for Princess Kate are concerned, I did not have any particular idea or color in mind while making the clothes, nor did I look at Princess Diana's clothes,"Mahin said. 


I suppose it's just a coexistence that Princess Kate's dress colors match Princess Diana's."

 

Princess Kate wears a green T-shirt made by Catherine Walker at a regale hosted by Imran Khan. 


 Still. Looking at Princess Kate, I allowed that if she has golden hair, also the color blue should be in the clothes, because the special blue color is veritably analogous to golden hair, I just allowed that the clothes should be the bones that she's wearing.


 Look beautiful and have a regard of our Pakistani culture. 


 

 Maheen also said that Princess Kate wore a light blue dress made by Catherine Walker when she arrived in Pakistan and she's one of Princess Kate's favorite contrivers. 


Meanwhile, on the occasion of the royal couple's visit to academy in Islamabad this morning, Princess Kate wore a dark blue suit which I designed. 


Post a Comment

If you have any doubts.please let me know

Previous Post Next Post