Miskan Khan's interview to BBC"I was veritably spooked, when I'm spooked I take the name of Allah

 Miskan Khan's interview to BBC"I was veritably spooked, when I'm spooked I take the name of Allah"





"










Click Here

At first I allowed I would leave still. But there were a lot of taglines."


I cried Allahu Akbar because I was so spooked. And when I'm hysterical, I call on Allah. 

 

 This is according to Miskan Khan, a 19- time-old pupil from the southern Indian state of Karnataka who's aB.Com alternate time pupil at a original council.


 For the once two days, there has been a viral videotape of Miskan entering her council wearing a hijab on a Scooty and seeing her, a mob raises taglines of'Jai Shri Ram'and chases after her. 


When taglines are raised by the crowd, she turns around and raises one hand and chants'Allah Akbar'. 

 

 The BBC has talked to Miskan Khan and tried to understand the motives behind this videotape. Below are the questions asked by the BBC and the answers given by Muskan. 


What happed to you that day? 

 












My website

did not know anything, I was going to council as usual. Some people from outside stood in a group and told me that you shouldn't go inside the council wearingburqa.


However, you have to take off your burqa and hijab and go outside, If you want to go tocollege.However, go home, If you want to stay in the burqa. 

 

 But I came by. At first I allowed I would leave still. But there were numerous taglines. Taglines like' Remove the burqa'and'Jai Shri Ram'were heard. 


 I allowed I would go to class but all the boys were following me as if they were trying to attack me.


 These were 30 to 40 people. I was alone, they've no humanity. Suddenly he came to me and started running.


 Some were holding orange scarves. 

 


 
















Open Link

And they came in front of my face and started signaling like this and they were saying'Jai Shri Ram',' Go down',' Remove the burqa.


'I believe in the Constitution of India. Inshallah we're staying for the order of the High Court. 


 How long have you been wearing hijab? 

 


When I first went topre-university ( council) I started wearing hijab.


 There was no problem in council. Everything was the same as ahead. I was walking to class wearing hijab. 


I do not wear burqa in class, I only wear hijab. I hide my hair and attend classes. But that day they would not let me enter the lot. 


A large number of them came from outdoors. Only a many council scholars were present. 

 

 What were they saying? 


 They were saying take off your burqa, else you can not go to council. They were all spooking me. 


Four girls came in front of me. The gate was closed. Also ever the star came. The star and preceptors attended me safely. 


 The boys yelled at her, she cried and went outside, also the same thing happed to me. I didn't cry, I raised my voice against it. What did you say.? 

 

I cried Allahu Akbar, because I was spooked. When I feel spooked, I take the name of Allah. When I take the name of Allah, courage arises. 


What's your opinion about wearing hijab? 


 In council, our star himself said that you can come wearing hijab. These external rudiments are coming and making such a spectacle.

 

 These outlanders are coming and doing this kind of work. 


 Who do you suppose should wear hijab or not? 



 










New Link

Still, what would be your opinion? 


, If so. I believe in my Constitution of India. Inshallah we're staying for the order of the High Court. 


 Hijab vs Saffron Shawl Debate that's going on right now, is it okay, will it affect your relationship with other scholars? 

 

I submissively request that I'm not spreading any talk of estate then, whether one is Hindu or Muslim. 


I only stand for my education, my rights because we're being averted from getting education. We aren't allowed in because we wear hijab. 


We have been wearing it for times. Nothing new. These people were signaling similar orange dupattas that if they come wearing burqas also we will come wearing them again. 

 

 The boys in my council are telling the star that if she comes wearing burqa also we won't take off this orange capelet. 


We've no problem. They come as they please and as they wish. All we need is authorization to wear hijab.


 We do not watch how they come. We just need education. 


Our headliners are with us, our preceptors are with us. 


These are just external rudiments that come and go. 

 

 And we believe in the Constitution of India. 


Post a Comment

If you have any doubts.please let me know

Previous Post Next Post