Dr. Bahu Discussion on not allowing womanish croakers to exercise in announcement, acceptance on social media

 Dr. Bahu Discussion on not allowing womanish croakers to exercise in announcement, acceptance on social media 














Click Here

Sean Foods' new announcement reflects the plight of a womanish, wedded croaker 



I am sorry I worked so hard to come a croaker but I could not.


 Sedrah ( alias) recalls the days of her life and says that now she has come the grandmother of two children but this sadness will remain with her till death. 

 

 Sidra isn't the only womanish croaker who didn't work or wasn't allowed to work after marriage. 


 According to the Pakistan Medical Council, further than 70 of women don't exercise after carrying a medical degree and this problem isn't limited to the medical field but utmost women don't work or aren't allowed to work after completing their education. 


Pressing the same problem, an announcement was vented by the spice company'Shaan'which talked about the prospects of the girl after marriage and also the support given by the in- laws. 

 

 The announcement shows that because of this discussion, the womanish croaker is suitable to maintain a balance between her professional duties and domestic life. 


 The announcement also shows that cooking or minding for a baby isn't only the responsibility of the son-in- law or the mama, but also of the mama-in- law and hubby. 

 

 This content is also being bandied on social media in praise of the communication given in this announcement. 


The announcement is being hailed by utmost social media druggies as a way for women to fulfill their dreams, get a job and support them. 


 Below is Sedrah's story of how she wasn't allowed to exercise after marriage and was indeed scouted. 

 

 Presentational argentine line 















Sindh Karachi

Indian Bollywood

Pakistani Songs

Pakistani Bollywod

New Website

Open Link Add

New Window

Click Here

My parents whisked my marriage. I remember my final time examinations failed and I was dismissed.


 I wanted to do a house job and I was promised that I could work after marriage but when I got married my hubby didn't allow me to work after marriage. 


I wanted to be a gynecologist. 

 

 I still remember my mama-in- law proudly telling cousins that my son-in- law was a croaker, but before all she wanted me to stay home and take care of her son. 


I felt like I was only brought in to take care of this boy and his family and to cook, and after marriage I've no personality of my own. Whenever I tried to convert my hubby,'I've worked so hard to come a croaker, let me exercise,'he'd say,'You haven't shot an arrow as a croaker, I don't need to be bullied by your croaker.

 

 All these rulings were veritably painful that I still remember. 


When my son was born, my in- laws started saying from day one that she'd come a croaker like her mama. 

 

 When he said that, I wondered what difference it would make if she came a croaker. 


Well, my hubby made my son a croaker but moment her hubby also fired her saying that the care of the child and the house isn't going well. 


I wish I could do commodity for myself or my son but in our society when a woman also stands up for her introductory right also she's hovered to end all connections which becomes a chain around her legs. 

 

 Presentational argentine line 


 In our society, utmost of the effects we hear from the girl's family are that she's a girl, what will she do after reading so much, in the end it's time to get wedded.


 On the other hand, there's an opinion that it's generally said that the girl should be educated so that she can live her life in a better way and at the same time the relationship will be a good place. 


 On the one hand, the girl's family has this idea, on the other hand, utmost of the boys also need a croaker's son-in- law, who can make round chuck and raise children in the stylish way by staying at home. 

 

 Critical questions are frequently raised on this social thinking that if a girl isn't allowed to work after scale, also why do they've to educate her again. 


 The story of Rabia ( alias) was analogous but she got support from one place which helped her to overcome all these challenges. Read his story, his words. 


My father isn't alive, so my mama married me before I completed my medical education.


 I was in my third time of medical council when I got married. 


In the beginning my hubby supported me a lot and allowed me to study for two further times so that I could come a croaker. 

 

 During all this time, my in- laws noway let me down.



 I spent those two times in great difficulty. 





 







Click Here

Delicate reading, housework, and also baby. At the same time, everyone's taunts and unhappy faces. 


After finishing my studies, I did a house job at Jinnah Hospital in Lahore. 

 

 At that time she used to get a payment ofRs. during her house job. 


I remember my mama-in- law indeed saying,'We allowed croakers made a lot of plutocrat.


 You live outside day and night and still earn a many rupees. It's as if you can not manage your own house, you can not indeed do drug.'


 All of these effects started to affect my hubby as well as me and he also quit my job. 

 

 Shortly latterly, my family, my biggest supporter, also failed.


 I was sick for a long time and seven times latterly I was suitable to convert my hubby to let me work.


 Moment I've three children and I'm working as a medical officer in a government sanitarium in Lahore. 

 

 Imagine if similar women get indeed a little bit of support from their families and in- laws also our country and this society will also develop. 


Post a Comment

If you have any doubts.please let me know

Previous Post Next Post