She began to climb the stairs knocking.

She began to climb the stairs knocking.  Will there be any news of formation?  "Amy whispered. Oh no!" Alia replied quietly.  















And did our father ever write a letter?" Alia did not answer.  The baby's cheeks were smooth.  Even without getting an answer, she started looking around. I asked everyone but Jamil forgot my brother, there is no reality in this love.  


Alia was feeling strange.  The night was so clear that the moon seemed to be bathed in milk.  A small cot had been added to the beds left in the courtyard today and the snoring of a little girl lying on that cot was making the night look even more beautiful.  


Yesterday's torrential rain had made tonight a little colder.  Today, Alia had made her own bed in the courtyard instead of sleeping on the roof.  There was a strange feeling of prosperity.  


Everyone was gathered in one place, talking was going on and the chatti of Chhmi was going on.  There was only one Najma Phu Phi who was still lying alone on the roof away from the company of the most isolated ignoramuses.  


Yes, even the elder uncle did not set foot in the house again after meeting Chhami.  They ate in the living room and were lying on the bed outside talking to whom.  


Graeme Boa took time off from all the chores and sat on the ground near Aman and started giving lullabies to Chhami's daughters.  Why don't you come or go? ”  "Kariman Hua, tell a good story," we ordered.  


She looked like a little girl at the time.  


I don't even remember now, even Batia." Please tell, whats the story of them big puppys ...........  Alia also became stubborn.  She was tired of the world of books.  


At that time, he was wishing that there was an innocent story.  "Tell me the same story. There was a king. He had seven daughters. One day the king called his seven daughters and asked, 'Whose fate are you eating.


The youngest daughter said that I eat my destiny and the king sent her into the forest to eat her destiny  I told her the story, there were two cranes, so many, I reminded her. "She also got up and sat down.  


Amcha, then listen, there was only one king, our God, your king, yes, this king had seven daughters.  One day the king called these seven and asked ...  Crane was going to Hua Kasani but Alia didn't hear a word. 


She went to think why Mithi remembered this story.  Did Mehmi have any hope for his fate?  She has been wandering in the forest of her misfortune for a long time but so far no giant has come.  


Alas, even those who, in their longing for nothing, enjoy innocent stories.  There is no reality in them.  The story didn't even end when Chhami was taken to sleep.  


To which palace would she have been taken, to which prince would she have been seated?  The morning was also gone but on her way to school Alia was feeling sad. 


Today she will not be able to study from school. What if she stopped for a few days?The war ended with the bombing of Nagasaki.  


Japan surrendered.  Jamil Bhai's letter came from Delhi that he will come soon, now his work is over and today when he woke up at four o'clock he saw that Jamil Bhai has arrived.  He did not know what to do.  


Immediately go downstairs or not sit down but in this way big aunty may feel bad and in the end why did she stay sitting here.  She went downstairs.  Mother and elder brother Jameel were surrounded.  Crimson was making tea.  


After a while, my aunt's face was open.  


Why were you afraid?  I was sitting in Delhi fighting with my pen.  What was my job on the front?  Jamil Bhai was laughing and saying.  


I was afraid that you would never be sent to fight. When something happened, I would suffer.  You wouldn't even write a letter. When it was too late, I thought you would have been sent to fight.  Big Chi was ashamed of her stupidity.  "Then you never came. 


Oh, Delhi was not so far away.  "And our father never explained what my job was."  Where can I go?  No matter what you worry about.  


Jameel bhai did not come for so many days for the eldest daughter, so what happened, now he has come ..."  He looked back.  "Oh Alia Bibi - they stood up. 


Well done, now you have become a big man, we have remained ignorant like this, will you teach me or not ??"  How are you  Alia He tried to speak with his eyes closed but soon his eyes fell.  


Jamil Bhai looked very handsome in military uniform.  Does this dervi dance, I think it is stupid or beautiful?  * Jamil Bhai was probably scattering him.  Can be beautiful  


Can any sign of war look good?"  He replied very seriously. "Oh, mother, make turmeric. I should take off my uniform so that I can look something beautiful. 


Where are my boxes? You take off your clothes."  "Jamil bhai, how happy I am to come home in such a loud voice, after how long I have seen everyone.  


He looked at Alia with deep eyes.  "How patient a person becomes by staying away." He suddenly became serious. "


Brother, did you ever remember me?" He asked Alia.  "Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either."  "You don't change at all, you just change." "Tell me something about yourself."  "He avoided talking." "


What can I say for myself? I have come back from my job, now there will be no more yogurt and we," he said in a low voice.  "So why did you leave your job, Jamil Bhai. 


Now it is obvious that you will have to face unemployment, how did you accept this job before. Big uncle's stubbornness" Oh!  What will I do against them?  I had a strong contempt for them ...  When my goal was achieved, the job was gone.  


Did anyone have to stick to what they have?  Now I will work only after I am free.  "Look, Jamil Mian, don't say these things, now you have seen that the English  What did the big countries have to suffer by fighting?  So stop dreaming of freedom.  


Aman explained to Jamil Bhai.  


You're right, I've given up everything now." He bowed happily and sat down.  "Did you meet Taqleel?" Badi P asked Jamil Bhai while giving clothes.  


Don't ask this incompetent person. "" Go away. "The older aunt took a deep breath." Where is our mother and mother? "  The older aunt said.  "Did you ever miss the big pacha?"  Alia asked with a laugh.  Did you ever remember me?  "He is there too and then turned to her ..." And you did not remember me. 


He looked at her with great hope. "I am not interested in these memories and so on.  He looked down.  They fell silent.  They thought for a few minutes and then stood up in the air.  


My Yemeni happened, you used to miss me, so what are you cooking for me today?  "I have spent the day in agony, I am your salt eater, Jamil Mian."  When Jameel Bhai looked at him with his eyebrows, he turned away.  


I wish she didn't have a holiday today, she would still be beating girls at school.  Oh yes, where is our Najma Phu Phi Aman?  Jamil Bhai asked.

"She is very tired of this house now, so she goes to a friend's house and teaches in their college.  


Boichi replied.  "Then of course she will also have an MA in English, so how can there be friendship.  Jamil Bhiya laughed and picked up his clothes and went to the bathroom. Big Chi was very busy.  


How will he live at home? How will he endure all this mental anguish? Jamil Bhai, the war is over, but now the war that will be in his mind, what atom bomb has come to him?  The older aunt will finish towards the mother. 


Look, the owner of the house.


who is the owner of the house, is happy with the big brother. "The mother said with a sigh.  Even though she jumped in the middle. Aman didn't answer her. Ever since she was able to earn a living, Aman used to take all her things from Cheka. 


Alia went to every corner for her great uncle.  They are wandering. There is no food on time nor rest has become so weak and now Jamil Bhai has come. There will be competition all the time.  


Come out  Matt was trying to get to the side.  Alia's life was shattered.  He is not responsible for his mother's love.  They were compelled to give him a wonderful son-in-law like Jameel Bhaiya.


                 (Next part)




Post a Comment

If you have any doubts.please let me know

Previous Post Next Post