Cook Studio's'Pussoorie'Girl Shay Gul'I allowed people would like the song, but I did not know I would like it so much.

 Cook Studio's'Pussoorie'Girl Shay Gul'I allowed people would like the song, but I did not know I would like it so much.'

 

 







Click Here

Click Here

Pasoori is one of the most popular songs from season 14 of Cook Studio. 


While Ali Sethi's magical voice and her beat have made music suckers love this song, the youthful songster whoco-starred with Ali Sethi in this song, who has been introduced by Coke Studio in its current season, also vulgarized this song. 


There's a reason The 23- time-old songster, popularly known as She Gul on Instagram, also elicited the magic of her voice in the song'Pasori'with Ali Sethi, which was well entered by the suckers. Ali Sethi named She Gul as'Dua Lipa'of Pakistan. 

 

 But who's She Gul, the bone who gained fame from Pasuri, how did she start singing and how does she see her current acceptance? To find out the answers to all these questions, intelligencer Barak Shabbir has given an exclusive interview to BBC Urdu. 


It all started for fun.



 Talking about her singing trip and reaching out to Cook Studios, She Gul said,"A friend of mine and I lived in a university hotel where the singing started."

 

 She says she used to rumble and in her free time at the hotel she frequently stayed in her friend's roomas for fun She Gul's Instagram runner was launched in May 2019 and it has been further than two times since it was launched. 


 

" Originally, I used to post a videotape of the song on the runner only when it was easy for me or I had the heart to sing," said Gul. Utmost people complain about why you post vids so late."


 A videotape of Shey Gul has gone viral on the internet in which her response to watching the videotape of her pelvis for the first time can be seen. 

 

Runner me and my friend Iman started together and I allowed I would watch the videotape of Pasuri with Iman.



So I went to her apartment and also saw the videotape with her for the first time, her The response we had latterly is in front of you all. 


 It took time to digest the singing offer at Coke Studios. 

 

What was your response when you were approached to sing by Coke Studio, a major music platform in Pakistan? 


To this question, he said,"When Coke Studios asked me to sing, I just said thank you. I wasn't happy at the time, but I could not believe it."It took me a while to digest it."

 

 Cook Studio patron Zulfiqar Jabbar Khan (Zulfi) looked at my Instagram runner to see how I was singing and he liked my song. 


Also he communicated me on Instagram and said that I want you to sing for Coke Studio. Everything additional is part of history."



Cook Studios just said they would tell me in a many weeks who I would sing with and when they told me I wanted to sing with Ali Sethi, I was veritably happy because I I was going to get a chance to sing with Ali Sethi. 

 

 Talking about the experience of working with Ali Sethi, Shey Gul said,"The experience of working with him was veritably good and he's veritably good."


 Frequently when new vocalizers work with a great artist they feel veritably nervous but Ali Sethi is a humble man, he treats me veritably well, he has a lot of knowledge of music and when he Talking about it, the heart wants to hear it. 



Post a Comment

If you have any doubts.please let me know

Previous Post Next Post