Did not immolate career for children Kajol

 Did not immolate career for children                Kajol 

 





 












Add Setting

Link Here

New website

Click Here

Kajol denies that her children's liabilities intrude with her film career 

Kajol, the heroine of popular flicks like'Dil Wale Dilniya Le Jayen Gein','Baazi Gar'and'Kachh Kachh Hota Hai', says that she has not offered her film career for her children. 

 

 In the90's, when actress Kajol's film career was at its peak, she married actor Ajay Devgn and decided to make select flicks after that. 

 

In an exclusive interview with the BBC, Kajol denied that her children's liabilities obtruded with her film career. 


 Kajol says'I didn't make any offerings for my children. I had children because I wanted to take care of them.


 This isn't a immolation. They're my children and I'll love them till I die. My family and children are my precedence and my life. 


My film work is just a part of my life.





The children of numerous Bollywood actors are constantly featured in the media, so has Kajol decided to keep his son Naisa and son Yag out of the media limelight? 


 Kajol says' Utmost people ask me if Nisa will be in the pictures. She's only 14 times old now. I do not want any pressure on the kiddies, the media or the people, so I keep them out of the spotlight. 


Pressure comes, deliberately or intentionally, when it comes to the attention of the media. That's why Ajay Devgn and I've decided that we will keep them down from the media. 


I want to give them the freedom to choose a career.






 It's over to them to decide what they want to do with their lives. 


 According to Kajol, who has completed 25 times in the film assiduity, the meaning of star and stardom has changed in the film assiduity. 

 

 He says that earlier there was an atmosphere of riddle, untouchability and charm around movie stars which isn't there now. Reaching moment's star is easy. 


They're near than ordinary people. 



Kajol says that numerous changes have taken place in the film assiduity.


 In this metamorphosis, the people of the film assiduity have come divided as well as entrepreneurs. 


According to him, the film assiduity has come a long way and new people have also arrived. 



There was a time when Kajol had decided not to do indigenous flicks but now she'll be seen in a Tamil film with actor Dhans. 



Due to the complications and difficulties of indigenous languages, Kajol had decided to stay down from indigenous cinema, but now Kajol feels that she can also make flicks in Chinese. 

 

 Kajol will be seen with Tamil film actor Dhansa in the movie' Personality 2 Lalkar' directed by actor Rajni Kant's son Sundaria Rajni Kant. 


Post a Comment

If you have any doubts.please let me know

Previous Post Next Post