Aishwarya Rai

 The purpose of filming isn't to have a love with Aishwarya. 

 




 










Click By here

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is working with Raj Kumar Rao in the movie'Pahne Khan'

 

Actor Raj Kumar Rao has entered a letter from megastar Amitabh Bachchan about his part in his new film'Bareli Ki Barfi'. 

 

 Raj Kumar Rao has shown the substance of his acting in flicks like'Shahid','Kai Poche','City Lights','Aligarh'and' Trapped'. 

 

Opining on Amitabh Bachchan's letter, Raj Kumar Rao said,"This letter is no lower than an award for me. 


It's great how they are encouraging new actors. This is the first letter from him to me, and I hope it'll continue.


 Raj Kumar Rao wants to work with Amitabh Bachchan in the future. 


He lately got a chance to work with Amitabh Bachchan's son-in- law and actress Aishwarya Bachchan in Om Prakash Mehra's film'Pahne Khan'. 


Anil Kapoor is also playing an important part with him in this film. 

 

 Love with Aishwarya 


 According to some reports, Raj Kumar Rao is playing a romantic part with Aishwarya in this film. 


On which Raj Kumar Rao says,"I'm not doing this film because I'm getting a chance to have a love with Aishwarya.


"I do this because I've the occasion to work with and learn from these great actors."


 I can not walk with the crowd just because they have been on the same path for a hundred times. I will decide my own path he said. 


Post a Comment

If you have any doubts.please let me know

Previous Post Next Post