I am a Muslim so perhaps people comb me more Zarin Khan

 I am a Muslim so perhaps people comb me more Zarin Khan

 


 New Delhi (Urdu Point News Rearmost-Online. 06 January 2022) A videotape of Bollywood Muslim actress Zarin Khan is circulating on social media platforms these days.

 In the videotape, Zarin Khan was asked about the review leveled by her suckers, to which the actress said,"I'm a Muslim, so perhaps people target me more and say that she's doing this."I've read the whole Qur'an doubly, I know my Islam veritably well.

 The actress further said that in Islam it's also possible to educate commodity by oppressing someone, when you go to God you'll be responsible for yourself and I'll be responsible for myself, so what's the need to educate someone commodity. 


Post a Comment

If you have any doubts.please let me know

Previous Post Next Post