I admire Ajay but I like Salman

 "I admire Ajay but I like Salman."

 

Saisha Sehgal, who made her Bollywood debut in Ajay Devgn's film'Shivaye', says that as a director she has a lot of respect for Ajay Devgn but her favorite actor is Salman Khan. 

 

 According to actor Samat Sehgal's son and Saira Bano's granddaughter Saisha,'I first met Salman Khan on Nana's (Dilip Kumar's) birthday. 

After meeting him, I decided that I would pursue a career in Bollywood. 


 Saisha says,'Salman Khan is a test of art. Over the times our relationship has come similar that I can call them anytime and ask if I should do this film or not.

 I can consult them. I suppose I am lucky to be suitable to do that."



 Expressing her desire to work with Salman, 19- time-old Saisha said,"He's a awful person, he's my favorite and I want to work with him.

 Not only that, I also want to have a love with Salman on screen.'But Saisha is presently staying for an offer to work with Salman. 


 About his debut director Ajay Devgn, he says,"Ajay Sir has been working in flicks for numerous times. 

They're veritably educated, so they know veritably well what kind of acting they want from the artists. 

 

 Saisha says,"They know how to get the stylish work from artists and that is what makes them a director from an artist. He's a veritably talented director. 


Post a Comment

If you have any doubts.please let me know

Previous Post Next Post