I miss Bollywood, make good musketeers there Fawad Khan

 I miss Bollywood, make good musketeers there Fawad Khan 

 

Leading Pakistani actor Fawad Khan has said in an interview to an Indian web channel that he misses Bollywood. 

 In an interview with Film Companion host Anupama Chopra on Wednesday, Fawad Khan said about his experience in Bollywood that he misses Bollywood and has made veritably good musketeers there. 

"I've made veritably good musketeers there. I'm still in touch with him. 

When asked how artists can bridge the gap between the two countries in the current situation, Fawad Khan said that artists should work together and it would enhance fellowship. Is. The relationship between people grows and it's salutary in every way. 

 He added that he felt love in the metropolises of India he visited. 

 Fawad Khan said that the misconception that there's too important wrathfulness, he noway felt it and it's" just like a tea membrane."

"I am not lying, I've no reason to lie because if I had served from these effects I would have been doing it for numerous times,"he said. 

He said that what both sides have seen is what's passing there. Fawad Khan said about his forthcoming flicks that his flicks Mola Jutt and a comedy film are ready and hope that people will enjoy it. Will 

 Fawad Khan said that this is his first product grounded on Love Story. 

"These three flicks are fully different from each other. 

And when people see my different places in these flicks, I look forward to their response."

 When Fawad Khan was asked about the Miss Marvel web series, he said that he's a part of it." Now I can not lie, they've reported it themselves."

Fawad Khan said that he'll be seen on screen again with actress Sanam Saeed. 


Post a Comment

If you have any doubts.please let me know

Previous Post Next Post