Fizan Akbar Business development service in SialkotClosed

 


Fizan Akbar

Business development service in SialkotClosed
53+

Main results

Fizan Akbar is a top-notch entrepreneur, result-oriented, motivational speaker, and a business trainer. He is the Executive body member and Chairman of the ...
I am expert for eyewear dispensing tools, since 1980 i am in the same line of business. My manufactured tools are being export to all over the world. I am ...
About
View the profiles of people named Fizan Akbar. Join Facebook to connect with Fizan Akbar and others you may know. Facebook gives people the power to...
Fizan Akbar in , listed under Business development service with Address, Contact Number, Reviews & Ratings, popularity, there are Business development ...
surgical instruments Industry https://youtu.be/V75e3EOo5pw via. @YouTube · Lion Fizan Akbar. @FizanLion. ·. Jan 12, 2016. "Export Orientation Programe ...
Mar 6, 2020 - Explore ec.fizan akbar's board "Fizan Akbar" on Pinterest. See more ideas about sialkot, merry christmas pictures, christmas greetings for ...
65 Followers, 167 Following, 62 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Fizan Akbar (@fizanakbar5)
Fizan Akbar. Sialkot , PK. I have business for export for optical tools and orthodontic instruments since 1980. I am educated from CBI Netherlands and SABIT ...
Self introduction. This is my first podcast. I hope you would like it. #cbinetherlands #sialkot #business. Episode Website · More Episodes. Fizan Akbar.

Post a Comment

If you have any doubts.please let me know

Previous Post Next Post