Body shaming due to lean body: Athiya Shetty

 Body shaming due to lean body: Athiya Shetty



 Bollywood actress Athiya Shetty says that she faced body shaming and trolling in her boyhood due to which she did not feel confident about her size.

 In an interview to Indian News Agency ANI, Athiya Shetty, daughter of Bollywood actor Sunil Shetty, said:  "I always think that commenting on someone's weight, appearance or anything that could lower their confidence is something that  I do not believe.

 "You don't know what kind of war people are fighting and what their fears are," she says.  I've always thought that if you don't have something good to say, don't say anything. 

 Our words have an impact on people and everyday life. "

 "I'm still careful about my size, but I'm much better now because I have confidence in myself today," he said. 

 People do not know what body shaming is, they think it is related to overweight people, but it is not.  People also do body shaming of people who are thin.

 Athiya Shetty urged the people to admit their shortcomings.  

"It all started at a very young age, which is sad and terrible, but I'm seeing change now. 

 Magazine courses have also created courses that are original which have helped men and women to understand that the original is also beautiful.

Post a Comment

If you have any doubts.please let me know

Previous Post Next Post