New Rules Song by Dua Lipa

 


New Rules
Song by Dua Lipa

Main results

Lyrics
One
Talkin' in my sleep at night, makin' myself crazy
(Out of my mind, out of my mind)
Wrote it down and read it out, hopin' it would save me
Source: Musixmatch
Full lyrics
Listen
About
Feedback
People also ask
New Rules · But my love, he doesn't love me, so I tell myself, I tell myself. I do, I do, I do · One: Don't pick up the phone. You know he's only callin' 'cause ...
Dua Lipa - New Rules (Letra e música para ouvir) - I got new rules, I count 'em / I got new rules, I count 'em / I gotta tell them to myself / I got new ...
Listen to New Rules on Spotify. Dua Lipa · Song · 2017.
Expand your FUSER™ library with "New Rules" by Dua Lipa! Bring something new to your ...
Release date: 2021-01-21
Works with: CAD $24.99+
Dua Lipa: New Rules (Music Video 2017) photos, including production stills, premiere photos and other event photos, publicity photos, behind-the-scenes, ...
27-Mar-2020 — Dua Lipa's New Rules To Success: 10 Steps She Took to Become a Star · 1. Don't pick up the phone, you know h- · 1. Find your sound. · ...

Post a Comment

If you have any doubts.please let me know

Previous Post Next Post